MUSE is a publication of Central Michigan University Research Corporation printed and distributed by F.P. Horak.
Its stories are crafted by writers in the Great Lakes Bay Region and CMURC’s trusted network of service providers.
MUSE is printed and distributed twice a year, each June and December. Contributors publish new content throughout the year about business trends, issues and topics for every entrepreneur, company or individual with a product or business idea.
We may from time to time implement cookies to facilitate the use of our website. Cookies are small data files. They help users navigate through our site and show them the information they’re most likely to be interested in.
If you don’t want cookies to be used as you navigate the site, you can reconfigure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer’s disk drive, block them or warn you before they’re installed.
You may voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, if you contact CMURC for needs or requests related to this publication.
We may use the information collected when you visit this MUSE site for:
- Internal purposes;
- Administrative purposes;
- Technical maintenance;
- Marketing and promotion of products and services that might be of interest to you;
- Communicating with you about customer service issues;
- Measuring the number of visitors to the site; and,
- Making the site more useful to users and to use in seeking advertisers and partners.
Use of Content, Reprints and Licensing
MUSE content is for personal and other non-commercial use only. You may retrieve and display MUSE content on a computer or mobile screen, print individual pages (but not photocopy them) and store pages in electronic form on your computer or mobile device for personal and other non-commercial use.
However, businesses and organizations also may share MUSE content with due attribution to the writer and publication on social platforms to educate followers.
Except as outlined above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way exploit any MUSE content for commercial purposes. Other than for non-commercial purposes, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from CMURC:
- Reproduce, store within or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print form, all or any part of the MUSE content;
- Modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or exploit any part of the MUSE Content (including as part of a library, archive or similar service) without the prior written consent of CMURC; or,
- Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of MUSE content under these terms.
Any use of MUSE content not specifically outlined as permitted above is prohibited.
By accessing this website (“the Site”) or by otherwise accessing any content found on the Site or any digital application edition of MUSE: Insight for Entrepreneurs or digital application published by Central Michigan University Research Corporation (“CMURC”), you are entering into an agreement with CMURC and agree to the terms below (the “Terms”). The site is owned and operated by CMURC.
The contents and design of the site, any digital application and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the site and/or a digital application (e.g., contents, design and materials being referred to as the “MUSE Content”), is copyright of CMURC.
You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trade marks (e.g., name, logo or other trade names) appearing on this site for any reason without written permission from CMURC.